Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 3rd Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
Phonological Awareness/Phonemic Awareness
- 7 Demonstrate advanced phonemic awareness skills in spoken words.
- 7.a Delete phonemes in initial and final blends of a spoken word.
- 7.b Substitute phonemes in initial and final blends in a spoken word.
- 7.c Reverse phonemes in a spoken word.
- 7.d In a series of words, apply phoneme chaining that changes only one sound at a time to show addition, deletion, substitution and resequencing of sounds from one word to the next.
- 7.e Use knowledge of syllable and affix substitution and deletion to demonstrate morphological changes.