Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 7th Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- 10 Assess subject, occasion, audience, purpose, tone, and credibility of various digital sources.
- 11 Compare and contrast the effectiveness of techniques used in a variety of digital sources to generate and answer literal, interpretive, and applied questions and create new understandings.
- 12 Determine the intended purposes of techniques used for rhetorical effect in multiple digital sources.
- 13 Interpret language through active listening to determine subject, occasion, audience, purpose, tone, and credibility of digital sources.
- 14 Create and edit digital products that are appropriate in subject, occasion, audience, purpose, and tone.
- 15 Utilize digital tools and/or products to enhance meaning.
- 16 Convey ideas in an appropriate digital format with specific attention to subject, occasion, audience, purpose, and tone.