Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 8th Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- 22 Apply ethical guidelines while finding and recording information from a variety of primary, secondary, and digital sources.
- 23 Determine the relevance, reliability, and validity of information from nonfiction and fictional printed and/or digital texts.
- 24 Assess the relevance and credibility of orally-presented information to answer a question, solve a problem, or defend a position.
- 25 Produce research writings independently over extended periods of time which encompass research, reflection, and revision and over shorter time frames.
- 26 Quote, paraphrase, summarize, and present findings, following a recognized citation style and avoiding plagiarism to demonstrate responsible and ethical research practices.
- 27 Synthesize and present information during the research process to answer follow-up questions and participate in both informal and formal discussions about research findings with grade-appropriate command of language.