Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 2nd Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- ELA.2.C.1 Communicating Through Writing
- ELA.2.C.1.1 Demonstrate legible printing skills.
- ELA.2.C.1.2 Write personal or fictional narratives using a logical sequence of events, transitions, and an ending.
- ELA.2.C.1.3 Write opinions about a topic or text with reasons supported by details from a source, use transitions, and provide a conclusion.
- ELA.2.C.1.4 Write expository texts about a topic, using a source, providing an introduction, facts, transitions, and a conclusion.
- ELA.2.C.1.5 Improve writing as needed by planning, revising, and editing with guidance and support from adults and feedback from peers.
- ELA.2.C.2 Communicating Orally
- ELA.2.C.2.1 Present information orally using complete sentences, appropriate volume, and clear pronunciation.
- ELA.2.C.3 Following Conventions
- ELA.2.C.3.1 Follow the rules of standard English grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling appropriate to grade level.
- ELA.2.C.4 Researching
- ELA.2.C.4.1 Participate in research to gather information to answer a question about a single topic using multiple sources.
- ELA.2.C.5 Creating and Collaborating
- ELA.2.C.5.1 Use one or more multimedia element(s) to enhance oral or written tasks.
- ELA.2.C.5.2 Use digital tools to produce and publish writing individually or with peers and with support from adults.