Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 3rd Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- ELA.3.C.1 Communicating Through Writing
- ELA.3.C.1.1 Write in cursive all upper-and lowercase letters.
- ELA.3.C.1.2 Write personal or fictional narratives using a logical sequence of events, appropriate descriptions, dialogue, a variety of transitional words or phrases, and an ending.
- ELA.3.C.1.3 Write opinions about a topic or text, include reasons supported by details from one or more sources, use transitions, and provide a conclusion.
- ELA.3.C.1.4 Write expository texts about a topic, using one or more sources, providing an introduction, facts and details, some elaboration, transitions, and a conclusion.
- ELA.3.C.1.5 Improve writing as needed by planning, revising, and editing with guidance and support from adults and feedback from peers.
- ELA.3.C.2 Communicating Orally
- ELA.3.C.2.1 Present information orally, in a logical sequence, using nonverbal cues, appropriate volume, and clear pronunciation.
- ELA.3.C.3 Following Conventions
- ELA.3.C.3.1 Follow the rules of standard English grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling appropriate to grade level.
- ELA.3.C.4 Researching
- ELA.3.C.4.1 Conduct research to answer a question, organizing information about the topic from multiple sources.
- ELA.3.C.5 Creating and Collaborating
- ELA.3.C.5.1 Use two or more multimedia elements to enhance oral or written tasks.
- ELA.3.C.5.2 Use digital writing tools individually or collaboratively to plan, draft, and revise writing.