Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 7th Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- ELA.7.C.1 Communicating Through Writing
- ELA.7.C.1.2 Write personal or fictional narratives using narrative techniques, a recognizable point of view, precise words and phrases, and figurative language.
- ELA.7.C.1.3 Write and support a claim using logical reasoning, relevant evidence from sources, elaboration, a logical organizational structure with varied transitions, and acknowledging at least one counterclaim.
- ELA.7.C.1.4 Write expository texts to explain and analyze information from multiple sources, using relevant supporting details and a logical organizational pattern.
- ELA.7.C.1.5 Improve writing by planning, revising, and editing, considering feedback from adults and peers.
- ELA.7.C.2 Communicating Orally
- ELA.7.C.2.1 Present information orally, in a logical sequence, emphasizing key points that support the central idea.
- ELA.7.C.3 Following Conventions
- ELA.7.C.3.1 Follow the rules of standard English grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling appropriate to grade level.
- ELA.7.C.4 Researching
- ELA.7.C.4.1 Conduct research to answer a question, drawing on multiple reliable and valid sources, and generating additional questions for further research.
- ELA.7.C.5 Creating and Collaborating
- ELA.7.C.5.1 Integrate diverse digital media to build cohesion in oral or written tasks.
- ELA.7.C.5.2 Use digital tools to produce and share writing.