Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- CM.4.1 Understand numbers, ways of representing numbers, and relationships between numbers and quantities.
- CM.4.1.1 Verbally count by ones to 20.
- CM.4.1.2 Count forward from a given number between 1 and 10, and count backward from 5.
- CM.4.1.3 Understand that the last number named tells the number of objects counted for a set of 10 or fewer objects.
- CM.4.1.4 Count out a specified number of objects from a set of 10 or fewer objects when asked.
- CM.4.1.5 Identify written numerals 0-10 in the everyday environment.
- CM.4.1.6 With prompting and support, match a number of objects with the correct written numeral from 0 – 10.
- CM.4.1.7 Compare sets of objects using same/different and more/less/ fewer.
- CM.4.1.8 Identify an object’s or person’s position as first or last.
- CM.4.2 Understand basic patterns, concepts, and operations.
- CM.4.2.1 Recognize, copy, and extend patterns.
- CM.4.2.2 Sort objects by more than one attribute (e.g., red circles or blue triangles) and explain the criteria used to sort objects.
- CM.4.2.3 Use concrete objects to demonstrate simple addition and subtraction problems that total 6 or fewer.
- CM.4.2.4 Model and act out story problems, physically or with objects, to solve whole number problems with sums less than or equal to 6.
- CM.4.3 Understand attributes and relative properties of objects as related to size, capacity, and area.
- CM.4.3.1 Describe measurable attributes (length and weight) of objects and materials, using comparative words.
- CM.4.3.2 Put up to six objects in order by length (seriate).
- CM.4.3.3 Identify/name simple measurement tools and describe what they are used for (e.g., ruler measures length, scale measures weight).
- CM.4.3.4 Participate in measurement activities using standard measurement tools to measure the length and weight of objects and materials (ruler, scale, measuring cup).
- CM.4.4 Understand shapes, their properties, and how objects are related to one another in space.
- CM.4.4.1 Identify and name at least the four basic shapes (rectangles, squares, circles, and triangles) when presented using different sizes and in different orientations.
- CM.4.4.2 Describe and name attributes of four basic shapes (e.g., a square has four equal sides, a circle is round).
- CM.4.4.3 Copy or replicate one or two dimensional shapes using a variety of materials.
- CM.4.4.4 Combine (compose) or take apart (decompose) shapes to make other shape(s) (e.g., put two triangles together to make a square, take two halves of a rectangle apart and recognize that pieces are two other shapes).
- CM.4.4.5 Use and understand positions of objects, self and other people in space, including in/on, over/under, up/down, inside/outside, beside/between, and in front/behind.