Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
PK.CC Counting and Cardinality
- PK.CC.A Know number names and the counting sequence.
- PK.CC.A.1 Listen to and say the names of numbers in meaningful contexts.
- PK.CC.A.2 Recognize and name written numerals 0–10.
- PK.CC.B Count to tell the number of objects.
- PK.CC.B.3 Understand the relationships between numerals and quantities up to 10.
- PK.CC.C Compare numbers.
- PK.CC.C.4 Count many kinds of concrete objects and actions up to ten, using one-to-one correspondence, and accurately count as many as seven things in a scattered configuration. Recognize the “one more,” “one less” patterns.
- PK.CC.C.5 Use comparative language, such as more/less than, equal to, to compare and describe collections of objects.
PK.OA Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- PK.OA.A Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- PK.OA.A.1 Use concrete objects to model real-world addition (putting together) and subtraction (taking away) problems up through five.
PK.MD Measurement and Data
- PK.MD.A Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- PK.MD.A.1 Recognize the attributes of length, area, weight, and capacity of everyday objects using appropriate vocabulary (e.g., long, short, tall, heavy, light, big, small, wide, narrow).
- PK.MD.A.2 Compare the attributes of length and weight for two objects, including longer/shorter, same length; heavier/lighter, same weight; holds more/less, holds the same amount.
- PK.MD.B Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category.
- PK.MD.B.3 Sort, categorize, and classify objects by more than one attribute.
- PK.MD.C Work with money.
- PK.MD.C.4 Recognize that certain objects are coins and that dollars and coins represent money.
- PK.G.A Identify and describe shapes (squares, circles, triangles, rectangles).
- PK.G.A.1 Identify relative positions of objects in space, and use appropriate language (e.g., beside, inside, next to, close to, above, below, apart).
- PK.G.A.2 Identify various two-dimensional shapes using appropriate language.
- PK.G.B Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
- PK.G.B.3 Create and represent three-dimensional shapes (ball/sphere, square box/cube, tube/cylinder) using various manipulative materials (such as Popsicle sticks, blocks, pipe cleaners, pattern blocks).