Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
K.1 Number & Operation
- K.1.1 Understand the relationship between quantities and whole numbers up to 31.
- K.1.1.1 Recognize that a number can be used to represent how many objects are in a set or to represent the position of an object in a sequence.
- K.1.1.2 Read, write, and represent whole numbers from 0 to at least 31. Representations may include numerals, pictures, real objects and picture graphs, spoken words, and manipulatives such as connecting cubes.
- K.1.1.3 Count, with and without objects, forward and backward to at least 20.
- K.1.1.4 Find a number that is 1 more or 1 less than a given number.
- K.1.1.5 Compare and order whole numbers, with and without objects, from 0 to 20.
- K.1.2 Use objects and pictures to represent situations involving combining and separating.
- K.1.2.1 Use objects and draw pictures to find the sums and differences of numbers between 0 and 10.
- K.1.2.2 Compose and decompose numbers up to 10 with objects and pictures.
- K.2.1 Recognize, create, complete, and extend patterns
- K.2.1.1 Identify, create, complete, and extend simple patterns using shape, color, size, number, sounds and movements. Patterns may be repeating, growing or shrinking such as ABB, ABB, ABB or x, xx, xxx.
K.3 Geometry & Measurement
- K.3.1 Recognize and sort basic two- and three-dimensional shapes; use them to model real-world objects.
- K.3.1.1 Recognize basic two- and three-dimensional shapes such as squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, trapezoids, hexagons, cubes, cones, cylinders and spheres.
- K.3.1.2 Sort objects using characteristics such as shape, size, color and thickness.
- K.3.1.3 Use basic shapes and spatial reasoning to model objects in the real-world.
- K.3.2 Compare and order objects according to location and measurable attributes
- K.3.2.1 Use words to compare objects according to length, size, weight and position.
- K.3.2.2 Order 2 or 3 objects using measurable attributes, such as length and weight.