Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- Applies early reading skills.
- a Shows interest in reading and books.
- b Exhibits book-handling skills.
- c Pretends to read easy or predictable books or tries to read along during his/her favorite part of story.
- d Comprehends and responds to text.
- e Develops a sense of story.
- 2. Uses concepts of print.
- a Reads environmental print and symbols.
- b Identifies some alphabet letters.
- c Recognizes that print represents spoken words.
- Attends to sounds in language.
- a Repeats rhymes, simple songs, poems and finger plays.
- b Participates in word games.
- c Discriminates some sounds in words.