Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
PK.9 The child understands numbers, ways of representing numbers and relationships between quantities and numerals.
- PK.9.1 Uses one-to-one correspondence in counting increasingly higher groups of objects.
- PK.9.2 Uses numbers and counting as a means for solving problems and determining quantity.
- PK.9.3 Recognizes some numerals.
PK.10 The child demonstrates understanding of geometrical and spatial concepts.
- PK.10.1 Recognizes, names, describes, compares and creates familiar shapes.
- PK.10.2 Describes and interprets spatial sense and positions.
PK.11 The child demonstrates an understanding of non-standard units to measure and make comparisons.
- PK.11.1 Compares and uses language relating to time with increasing accuracy.
- PK.11.2 Anticipates, remembers, and describes sequence of events with increasing accuracy.
- PK.11.3 Demonstrates emerging knowledge of measurement.
PK.12 The child demonstrates the ability to investigate, organize, and create representations.
- PK.12.1 Sorts, classifies, and groups materials by one or more characteristics.
- PK.12.2 Collects, organizes and begins to represent in some way information about self, surroundings, and meaningful experiences.