Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.PreK Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.PreK.A Counting & Cardinality
- CC.2.1.PreK.A.1 Know number names and the count sequence.
- CC.2.1.PreK.A.2 Count to tell the number of objects.
- CC.2.1.PreK.A.3 Compare numbers.
CC.2.2.PreK Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.PreK.A Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- CC.2.2.PreK.A.1 Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- CC.2.3.PreK.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.PreK.A.1 Identify and describe shapes.
- CC.2.3.PreK.A.2 Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
CC.2.4.PreK Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.PreK.A Measurement and Data
- CC.2.4.PreK.A.1 Describe and compare measurable attributes of length and weight of everyday objects.
- CC.2.4.PreK.A.4 Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category.