Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 3rd Grade Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.3 Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.3.B Number & Operations in Base Ten
- CC.2.1.3.B.1 Apply place-value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
- CC.2.1.3.C Number & Operations – Fractions
- CC.2.1.3.C.1 Explore and develop an understanding of fractions as numbers.
CC.2.2.3 Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.3.A Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- CC.2.2.3.A.1 Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
- CC.2.2.3.A.2 Understand properties of multiplication and the relationship between multiplication and division.
- CC.2.2.3.A.3 Demonstrate multiplication and division fluency.
- CC.2.2.3.A.4 Solve problems involving the four operations, and identify and explain patterns in arithmetic.
- CC.2.3.3.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.3.A.1 Identify, compare, and classify shapes and their attributes.
- CC.2.3.3.A.2 Use the understanding of fractions to partition shapes into parts with equal areas and express the area of each part as a unit fraction of the whole.
CC.2.4.3 Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.3.A Measurement and Data
- CC.2.4.3.A.1 Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of temperature, liquid volume, mass or length.
- CC.2.4.3.A.2 Tell and write time to the nearest minute and solve problems by calculating time intervals.
- CC.2.4.3.A.3 Solve problems involving money using a combination of coins and bills.
- CC.2.4.3.A.4 Represent and interpret data using tally charts, tables, pictographs, line plots, and bar graphs.
- CC.2.4.3.A.5 Determine the area of a rectangle and apply the concept to multiplication and to addition.
- CC.2.4.3.A.6 Solve problems involving perimeters of polygons and distinguish between linear and area measures.