Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 4th Grade Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.4 Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.4.B Number & Operations in Base Ten
- CC.2.1.4.B.1 Apply place-value concepts to show an understanding of multi-digit whole numbers.
- CC.2.1.4.B.2 Use place-value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
- CC.2.1.4.C Number & Operations – Fractions
- CC.2.1.4.C.1 Extend the understanding of fractions to show equivalence and ordering.
- CC.2.1.4.C.2 Build fractions from unit fractions by applying and extending previous understandings of operations on whole numbers.
- CC.2.1.4.C.3 Connect decimal notation to fractions, and compare decimal fractions (base 10 denominator, e.g., 19/100).
CC.2.2.4 Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.4.A Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- CC.2.2.4.A.1 Represent and solve problems involving the four operations.
- CC.2.2.4.A.2 Develop and/or apply number theory concepts to find factors and multiples.
- CC.2.2.4.A.4 Generate and analyze patterns using one rule.
- CC.2.3.4.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.4.A.1 Draw lines and angles and identify these in two-dimensional figures.
- CC.2.3.4.A.2 Classify two-dimensional figures by properties of their lines and angles.
- CC.2.3.4.A.3 Recognize symmetric shapes and draw lines of symmetry.
CC.2.4.4 Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.4.A Measurement and Data
- CC.2.4.4.A.1 Solve problems involving measurement and conversions from a larger unit to a smaller unit.
- CC.2.4.4.A.2 Translate information from one type of data display to another.
- CC.2.4.4.A.4 Represent and interpret data involving fractions using information provided in a line plot.
- CC.2.4.4.A.6 Measure angles and use properties of adjacent angles to solve problems.