Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 5th Grade Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.5 Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.5.B Number & Operations in Base Ten
- CC.2.1.5.B.1 Apply place-value concepts to show an understanding of operations and rounding as they pertain to whole numbers and decimals.
- CC.2.1.5.B.2 Extend an understanding of operations with whole numbers to perform operations including decimals.
- CC.2.1.5.C Number & Operations – Fractions
- CC.2.1.5.C.1 Use the understanding of equivalency to add and subtract fractions.
- CC.2.1.5.C.2 Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to multiply and divide fractions.
CC.2.2.5 Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.5.A Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- CC.2.2.5.A.1 Interpret and evaluate numerical expressions using order of operations.
- CC.2.2.5.A.4 Analyze patterns and relationships using two rules.
- CC.2.3.5.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.5.A.1 Graph points in the first quadrant on the coordinate plane and interpret these points when solving real world and mathematical problems.
- CC.2.3.5.A.2 Classify two-dimensional figures into categories based on an understanding of their properties.
CC.2.4.5 Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.5.A Measurement and Data
- CC.2.4.5.A.1 Solve problems using conversions within a given measurement system.
- CC.2.4.5.A.2 Represent and interpret data using appropriate scale.
- CC.2.4.5.A.4 Solve problems involving computation of fractions using information provided in a line plot.
- CC.2.4.5.A.6 Apply concepts of volume to solve problems and relate volume to multiplication and to addition.