Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 6th Grade Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.6 Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.6.D Ratios & Proportional Relationships
- CC.2.1.6.D.1 Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems.
- CC.2.1.6.E The Number System
- CC.2.1.6.E.1 Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to divide fractions by fractions.
- CC.2.1.6.E.2 Identify and choose appropriate processes to compute fluently with multi-digit numbers.
- CC.2.1.6.E.3 Develop and/or apply number theory concepts to find common factors and multiples.
- CC.2.1.6.E.4 Apply and extend previous understandings of numbers to the system of rational numbers.
CC.2.2.6 Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.6.B Expressions and Equations
- CC.2.2.6.B.1 Apply and extend previous understandings of arithmetic to algebraic expressions.
- CC.2.2.6.B.2 Understand the process of solving a one-variable equation or inequality and apply to real-world and mathematical problems.
- CC.2.2.6.B.3 Represent and analyze quantitative relationships between dependent and independent variables.
- CC.2.3.6.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.6.A.1 Apply appropriate tools to solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, surface area, and volume.
CC.2.4.6 Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.6.B Statistics and Probability
- CC.2.4.6.B.1 Demonstrate an understanding of statistical variability by displaying, analyzing, and summarizing distributions.