Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 7th Grade Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.7 Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.7.D Ratios & Proportional Relationships
- CC.2.1.7.D.1 Analyze proportional relationships and use them to model and solve real-world and mathematical problems.
- CC.2.1.7.E The Number System
- CC.2.1.7.E.1 Apply and extend previous understandings of operations with fractions to operations with rational numbers.
CC.2.2.7 Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.7.B Expressions and Equations
- CC.2.2.7.B.1 Apply properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions.
- CC.2.2.7.B.3 Model and solve real-world and mathematical problems by using and connecting numerical, algebraic, and/or graphical representations.
- CC.2.3.7.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.7.A.1 Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, circumference, and volume.
- CC.2.3.7.A.2 Visualize and represent geometric figures and describe the relationships between them.
CC.2.4.7 Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.7.B Statistics and Probability
- CC.2.4.7.B.1 Draw inferences about populations based on random sampling concepts.
- CC.2.4.7.B.2 Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations.
- CC.2.4.7.B.3 Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models.