Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Kindergarten Math Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
CC.2.1.K Numbers and Operations
- CC.2.1.K.A Counting & Cardinality
- CC.2.1.K.A.1 Know number names and write and recite the count sequence.
- CC.2.1.K.A.2 Apply one-to-one correspondence to count the number of objects.
- CC.2.1.K.A.3 Apply the concept of magnitude to compare numbers and quantities.
- CC.2.1.K.B Number & Operations in Base Ten
- CC.2.1.K.B.1 Use place value to compose and decompose numbers within 19.
CC.2.2.K Algebraic Concepts
- CC.2.2.K.A Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- CC.2.2.K.A.1 Extend the concepts of putting together and taking apart to add and subtract within 10.
- CC.2.3.K.A Geometry
- CC.2.3.K.A.1 Identify and describe two- and three-dimensional shapes.
- CC.2.3.K.A.2 Analyze, compare, create, and compose two- and three-dimensional shapes.
CC.2.4.K Measurement, Data, and Probability
- CC.2.4.K.A Measurement and Data
- CC.2.4.K.A.1 Describe and compare measurable attributes of length, area, weight, and capacity of everyday objects.
- CC.2.4.K.A.4 Classify objects and count the number of objects in each category.