Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
LD 2 Expressive Language
- LD 2.a Young children use increasingly complex vocabulary, grammar, and syntax to express thoughts and needs.
- Communicate clearly enough to be understood by unfamiliar listeners, with few pronunciation errors
- Expand their vocabulary with words of increasing specificity and variety
- Demonstrate an increasing knowledge of the meanings of words and skill in determining the meaning of unknown words
- Use increasingly complex, longer sentences, including sentences that combine two or three phrases
- Use more complex grammar and parts of speech, including prepositions, regular and irregular plural forms of nouns, correct subject-verb agreement, pronouns, possessives, and regular and irregular past tense verbs