Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free Pre-Kindergarten ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
L 2 Alphabet Knowledge
- L 2.a Children recognize and identify letters and make letter-sound connections.
- Recognize and name at least half of the letters in the alphabet, including letters in their own name (first name and last name) as well as letters that occur frequently in environmental print
- Produce the sound for many of the letters the recognize
- Correctly sort letters and find words that contain specified letters
- Demonstrate an understanding that strings of letters represent a sequence of spoken sounds