Looking for free content that’s aligned to your standards? You’ve come to the right place!
Get Free 3rd Grade ELA Content
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with thousands of free videos, articles, and practice questions for just about every standard.
No ads, no subscriptions – just 100% free, forever.
- RS.3.10 The student will demonstrate comprehension of information resources to research a topic and complete a research product.
- RS.3.10.a Construct questions about the topic.
- RS.3.10.b Access appropriate resources.
- RS.3.10.c Collect and organize information about the topic.
- RS.3.10.d Evaluate the relevance of the information.
- RS.3.10.e Avoid plagiarism and use own words.
- RS.3.10.f Demonstrate ethical use of the Internet.
- RS.3.10.EU.1 understand how information should be collected, analyzed, organized, and presented
- RS.3.10.EU.2 understand the difference between plagiarism and using their own words in writing.
- RS.3.10.EKSP.1 make decisions about which resource is best for locating a given type of information
- RS.3.10.EKSP.2 focus on a central topic
- RS.3.10.EKSP.3 develop a list of questions pertaining to a specific topic
- RS.3.10.EKSP.4 use appropriate resources to gather information
- RS.3.10.EKSP.5 organize and present information orally and/or in writing
- RS.3.10.EKSP.6 review writing to check that the language and/or thoughts of another author are given proper credit.