Last spring we announced a partnership with the College Board to create free, world-class practice tools for the new SAT (exams begin March 2016). Today we’re excited to unveil Official SAT Practice on KhanAcademy.org—making personalized SAT practice available to all students for the first time ever.
We’ve worked directly with the writers of the SAT to make sure that Official SAT Practice mirrors the actual test as closely as possible. In addition to thousands of practice questions created in partnership with the College Board, you’ll find:
– Detailed information about the redesigned SAT, including explanations of each section of the test
– Video lessons and reference articles to help you practice and review the skills tested on the SAT
– Short diagnostic quizzes to help you identify the skills you should focus on
– Personalized practice recommendations to make the biggest impact on your performance
– Four official full-length practice tests written by the College Board
– Instant feedback on your answers so that you’re always learning and seeing your progress
– Study tips and suggestions for test day.
In the months ahead, we’re excited to continue our work with the College Board to help level the playing field for all students who want to take the SAT and go to college. We’re also looking forward to receiving lots of feedback from students, parents, and teachers so that we can make our practice tools even better and more personalized for the fall.
Want to learn more? Check out Official SAT Practice, and don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comments below!
Press release available here.